Blogging is good, helps with the memory LMAO
Woke up, played my ipod and went to school. While I was walking to school, I saw NO ONE at all. Not even one student. I thought maybe I was late... or early... or maybe there wasn't school...
Walked up to A block and was met by Samuel along the way... he started talking to me.. weird little boy, lonely little boy.
First up was IPT. Mr Pod was away so we had a sub (the big one.. that's mean.. friends with the 'kiddies' one) She didn't have the roll, so she sent someone down to get it. Then she didn't have the key. When we finally got inside the class she didn't know what to do. She was full telling this teacher to go everywhere to get stuff and at one point they were going to call Mr Pod to ask him what to do. The fact she didn't know was because she didn't go to his desk T__T IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU DO FIRST?! Stupid teacher >.>
Bio was next. Ms Evans was at the conference so we had this asian teacher and the student teacher teaching us. 'Two foreigners' said KL LMAOLOLOL Anyways, Lizzie's bag was mysteriously moving. I told her that her bag was far away from her so she took it and put it near her chair. Then a few minutes later it moved again and I told her again and then the next minute IT MOVED AGAIN!! :O Ghost~~
Then it was study period. Helen and I decided to sign on the sheet and go to Ms Wang's class. On the wya out of the library we were met by Maggie, Wendy and Chinnie. Apparently, Maggie lost the locker key in which their bags were stored. So we helped her find the key. I was full saying "Why did you let MAGGIE keep the key?!" LMAOLOL We found it later and it was hidden in her jumper, above the pocket... like curved into it... Got my overall mark for Maths, 41 LMAOLOLOL oh wells xD
Chem was normal, sat at the "dropping chem" table again... did bio work, asked Mr Randell for help. At the end of the lesson he was like "If you guys don't want to study at the library, feel free to come here" He's kind HAHA Gonna miss him and the class :'(
In Legal studies, we did work. Mr Kopycinski said there's no more 'casual friday'. NOoOoOo :'( I'm gonna miss casual Friday as well :'( He kept on calling us 'idiots'. We were full yelling at him and calling him 'mean' and 'slack' and stuff HAHA He was like "Come on idiots! Give me a damn answer!" *slams table*
Walked home with Nancy, and yea.
Random pic of the day:

hehehehhe
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment