Who's there?

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Haircut

MY HAIR IS SO SHORT!!!!!!!!! :'(

Woke up and played my touch. Did my normal routine of looking through apps. First is Pucca's Restaurant, then WWF, then Twitter, then Facebook and lastly, the app store.

Walked to school. Wasn't as deserted as last time. Saw John Dang riding on his bike. Wanted to hitch a ride.. but oh wells :( Then I saw Hieu, so we walked together to school.

We had double period of bio today. It was GAY! I freaken HATE the student teacher. She keeps telling us to be quiet. LIKE WTF == Ms Evans never cared when we talked >.> LIZZIE GOT IN TROUBLE!! YAYAYAY!! HAHA Did a retarded experiment and yea...

English was gay as well. I wanted to sit next to Jenny, in Amy's spot because she was on work placement but Annie was like NO! .... She said she wanted to watch a movie on her laptop.. which she didn't. And I thought she didn't like sitting on the edge... right. Jenny and I compared our Pocket Academy game LOL and yea... read some stuff in a booklet. Hope I get to go to that excursion.

After school, I went to get my haircut with my mum. IT'S FREAKEN SHORT. Up to my shoulders.. like always >.> I have a side fringe (not a great one like all of you)... that will probably die in a few days... like always... I think I'm gonna cry :'( My mum said I can't tie my hair up.. gonna sneak it when I get to school.. like the other time...

Anyways, tmro is my first day in General Maths! Can't wait. Hope I understand everything. They're doing compound interest apparently.

and yea...

Random pic of the day:


Aww, look at them HAHAHA

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment