I have so much hw to do =='
Woke up, played ipod and yea... Walked to school... street was empty as hell.. That's why I HATE walking back gate.
Arrived at school, met with Linda and I asked her to tie my tie for me LOL She could do it but it was loose and stuff LOL She kept on trying until Emily came and I asked if she could but she forgot == so she gave it to Sunny. Sunny's way was a bit too short.. the flappy thing at the back so I asked Annie to do it in legal. Sorry Sunny! LOL Annie's is ok, but the tie was too short... EMILY WHY YOU FORGET?! LOL But for now, it'll have to do. Jenny's way is EPIC long LOL Everything, the tie and the flappy thing at the back LOL
In Bio, we had to go to the computer room ==' freaken so hot in there.. why couldn't we stay in the airconditioned room in H? D; The ONLY room with an aircon *tear* Did some gay work about adaptations LOL Found out the site Miss wanted us to go on was blocked hehe but we then had to search it up raw instead of reading the online essay and answering the Q's. Janet had to leave halfway through the lesson. I kept on saying that she's missing out on classwork just to go take some photos haha. When she left, I just researched some more. Copied Ivana and yea.. Daria and Ivana were talking about what their name means and Daria said hers was 'Gift from God' or somehting and Ivana was like "No, that's mine" LMAOLOLOL Then Ivana was like "Oh wait, mines something else" and Daria was like "Thank God, I thought something was wrong there" HAHAHAHA Man, she's so funny :'D
Had study period in Chem time. Went to library, shared lockers with Emily becaus eshe had class in the upstairs library. Did some Maths work but couldn't do a lot because Maggie was full annoying us. She was upstairs as well, for business but we could full hear her voice talking! LOLOL KL then texted her syaing "Michelle says she can hear you trhough the sound vent. Shut up. Her words, not mine" LMAOLOL Then a few seconds after we heard a 'ding-dong' HAHAHA Maggie's phone going off xD Then we heard her say "KL said that Michelle said..." HAHAHAHAAHAHA SO FREAKEN LOUD!
Maths was boring as. Didn't learn anything in this lesson because Ms' laptop ran out of battery near the end of the lesson. We did some revision == But good, because I still need to catch up on homework LOL
English was boring. Still reading from the useless as booklet ==' I seriously don't see why we can't just read the damn book == Far out. Watched Jenny play on her phone. Did some work and yea. I might be considering going to Focus for English tutor... maybe LOL If I can convince my mum.
Lunch was funny. We just sat in the shade and talked. Liz and Vicky came back fom their HSC Maths test. Liz hit me and I pushed her, then she fell off the bench HEHE I said I was going to melt on the way home LMAO
Then it was Legal again. Me, Janet and Jenny were fighting for Vicky to come to our class LOL Janet was full saying that her class was filled with love and other crap LMAO Jenny was saying that her class was watching a movie. In the end, I won because I had the power of the iPod! Vicky always falls victim to the iPod LMAOLOL She sat in Hieu's seat and when Hieu came in he was like "What?! I'm going to sit on you" HAHAHAHAHA Mr Kopycinski came in was like "What is up with this changing of people?" LMAO
Walked home in the sun, I think I lost a finger... coz I saw a wet puddle on the ground. Came home and turned on the aircon. Now I'm all better :D
And yea...
Random pic of the day:

HAHA Jenny's face all drawn on because it was a dare. We all got to draw one line on her face :D
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment