Who's there?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lonely~

My hand smells like cream... LOL

Woke up this morning and I was late... later than usual LOL Rushed to eat breakfast and yea. Arrived at school and it was raining. Met Martie at J and also Leanne. It was lonely LMAO

Legal was first. We had 4 students in the class including me LOLOL I did my legal work. Then Mr Ven's class came into our class so we combined :D But it was still empty.

Then it was English. Ms Gauci is so funny!! HAHA Ms Ikonomis was like "Where's everyone?" and Ms Gauci was like "On business" LMAOLOL Like a business trip xD So we decided to go to the library to research on Arthur Miller (author of The Crucible). Went on the computer. The Pal guys didn't have a pass so Ms asked KL to use hers to log in (in the end they didn't use the comp anyways). Then Dylan asked KL "What's your name again?" and Ms was like "This is a great time to bond. This is Michelle and Cathy" And Daniel was like "Hi, I'm Daniel *holds out hand to shake*" He looked at Cathy but Cathy didn't shake his hand LMAO and I shook his. Awkward~ Didn't want to leave him hanging xD Dylan remembers KL coz apparently he used to go to my school. I FREAKEN DON'T KNOW HIM. And I know most people...
Did some research. Researched about the KKK. KL was like "Who are they?" and I showed her some pictures and she was like "Ohhh... them. I've seen them around" LMAOLOLOLOL She sees the KKK people in Cabra xDDD
Then Ms Gauci asked how we were going. She said "We don't want to know that he had 3 sisters and ate Muesli for brekfast..." HAHAHAAHAHA

Recess was lonely LOL KL hanged with us. We just sat and talked LOL

Then it was free period for us 3! Went library and did maths hw.

Then it was Maths. Did work and yea... sat with Cathy.

Lunch was normal. Bought food from canteen and yea.. KL wasn't with us because she had hospitality.

Then it was IPT. Gosh, NO ONE besides 2 or 3 people does business LOL The whole class was full. Got some homework. Did some work that I didn't understand... LOL

And yea... YAY! Tennis tmro! Can't wait~

Random pic of the day:


HAHA Another artistic pic xD GOSH I love Instagram~~

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment