So depressed...
My first official post on this new blog. I will leave it public and see how many 'blogwalkers' I attract until I no longer feel that my information is safe. Then I will set it to private like my other one.
Woke up this morning, and went to my dad's. While walking to Lizzie's house, I saw Linda at the bus stop but she didn't have a spare bus pass so we decided to walk. Saw Lizzie walking down to Vicky's place and asked her to wait.
Came to school and to our surprise A BLOCK WAS BLOCKED OFF! Thankgoodness my locker was in J hehe.
The other surprise was that the ground was now that colourful squishy thing! There were also new seats and tables at the A Block area! I kept telling Liz to climb the rail to get to her locker instead of walking around HAHA.
First up was Legal. IT WAS SO FUNNY! While sir was talking/explaining Hieu suddenly burst out screaming "PHONE!" while pointing to the phone near the computer. Weird... LOL
Then he saw a spider on Oscar's shoulder and he took his orange booklet and swept it away. It landed on Julie's booklet and Hieu "swept" it away but instead killed it. The blood and guts were all on Julie's booklet. Julie full screamed and sir said "You killed a spider in front of the vegan!" HAHAHA Then Hieu took the booklet and tried to get the spider off by scraping it on the side of the bin and then sir said to put it in the cupboard LMAO We were also talking about 'manslaughter' and 'murder' and sir said "You murdered the spider" LMAO
Next it was biology. We have this student teacher named Miss Tia (something or other) and yea... it was a kind of boring lesson.. nothing much happened. She kept telling us to be quiet =='
We have her for the next FOUR weeks.
Chemistry was alright. Learnt about plastic and stuff... nothing I haven't learnt in year 10 with Mr Austin. I want my test back to decide whether to drop or not (most likely will drop but still)
Mr Randell was telling us this 'story' and made us late for assembly ==' At least Janet didn't speak so I didn't miss out on something epic HAHA
During assembly, we had to split into year groups and Year 11s had to go to the tennis court. Ms Catton and Mr Jorgenson was full saying how we can't go into the new staffroom, and that if we want to see the teacher, the teacher will come to us... like WTF? It's not like we're going to pant a bomb or something.. I bet they're planning something and that's why we are not allowed to go in =='
Got our tests back in English. I'm pretty happy with my score although it's not the best but it's reasonable. My best was my creative writing which I got 14/15 for :D Worse was my short answers which I got 7.5/15. I really need to focus more on answering short answers :/ I REALLY suck at that. When everyone got back their 6 test booklet back, Amy had NONE LMAO We all said she was in English Studies HAHAHA Eventually she got hers back.
We got back our IPT test and I am not impressed. I thought I would've done better :/ I am especially disappointed in the converting part because I got it all right but did no working out IN the BOXES so I didn't get ANY mark. I did the working out at the back but it was because I didn't REFERENCE it *sigh* I came second overall (yearly report), James came first, David Trieu came third and Julie came fourth. I need to do better this year.
I also got my my Maths test, thanks Martie. Got 34%. Meh.. wasn't expecting a miracle so yea. Mr Powers is probably going to move me to General so yea. I really want Ms Nguyen :(
This is my whole day summed up in 10mins. I'm getting a haircut tmro :/ I don't want to! :(
This is the random pic of the day, taken by Amy:

It's pretty good quality for a 0.7MP iPod camera LOL
Peace yo~
P.S Riddle competition is up! Click here to go to my other blog and participate!
No comments:
Post a Comment