Currently reading Real :D It's so good!
Woke up, played ipod and then went to dad's place. While walking to Lizzie's I saw Linda again and THIS time I managed to scare her :D She didn't see that coming mwahaha LOL Linda had her second bus pass so I bussed it to school.
Arrived at school and Linda wanted to go to A block but the door was closed HAHA So she followed me to my locker in J coz I was migrating it to the top. Moved everything and waited at our old place because some worker was sitting at our spot. Me and Linda was full like "Ohh, I miss you pole" HAHAHAHA
I didn't have period 0 so I went to Jenny's legal class. Helped Kopycinski sort out legal tests and hand them out. Far, everyone did so good HAHA
Then I had legal. Vicky came to join in my class LMAO Did work while Vicky played on my touch. Mr Kopycinski was like WTF when he saw Vicky HAHAHA Got my legal marks back and they were pretty good. While the tests were being handed out, Kopycinski was like to me "You did well" and I was like "Seriously?" and he was like "Yea" and I was like "That's a first" and he was like "haha yea!" LMAOOOO
So overall marks, my subjects from best to worse:
- Legal (WTF?)
- English
- IPT
- Bio
- Chem
- Maths
*tear* IPT isn't even my first OR second... WTH!! WHY THE HELL IS IT LEGAL?! LOL
Then it was recess. At recess Janet was being a retard and was liek "Where's Amy?" and we were all like WTF LMAO and she said "I haven't seen her all day" Then Jenny texted Amy saying that Janet didn't even notice she was gone HAHAHA Jenny then talked about Janet's eye colour, saying it was brown and Janet said "Your's is worse" LMAOOOOOO Full made Jenny cut and upset xDDD
Then it was English. Went to the library to do some crap, but all I did was read Real xDD The work was to look and answer this Global Contraptions thing, but everyone kept calling it Contraceptions LMAOLOLOLOL
At lunch, Vicky and ! wanted to go toilet but it was locked. Then Daria and Mary came with Ms Goodwin (?) LMAO who had the key. Went toilet, dumb taps made my shirt wet. Then I went to Pulham to tell him I moved lockers. I forgot my locker number and told him some random number HAHA but then I found my name on his sheet. Then I went to yearbook meeting. I'm in the group who is doing profiles :D
Maths was ok. Thankgoodness the weirdness stopped.... for today LOLOL Mr Powers gave me and Jess the booklet, so now we can finally do some work. The student teacher came to explain what to do and full drew on my booklet HAHAHA Far man, so messy now xD
Then I went home, while everyone else suffered in the heat and in class :DD While walking home, I suddenly remembered I didn't sign on at the front office in the morning because I didn't have period 0. GREAT! NOw I have to explain on Monday =='
And yea..
Random pic of the day:

HAHAHA! We were trying to look like we were stuck to the wall? Realistic enough? xD
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment