Who's there?

Monday, October 17, 2011

Insomnia

I drank my little coke can D;

So today was a little different. Like my title suggest, I had insomnia-ish LOL Woke up at 4:50 and went toilet. I couldn't sleep so I tweeted that I couldn't sleep at 5. Then out of nowhere, Tam replies saying "Me too!" So we started talking to each other at 5 in the morning LMAOLOL Then when she didn't answer my question, I assumed she fell asleep LOL lucky her xD

Walked to school today and it was empty as hell >.> Met up at the usual place. Linda was there by herself LOL Linda said she wanted to climb the gate/fence thingy so I watched for a teacher LOL When she was in mid climb, she saw Mr Pulham coming out of A block so she jumped off.

First was legal. We had this other teacher watch Mr Kopycinski teach the class. She also contributed to some of our discussions.

Next it was double chem ==' I just did legal homework that I was meant to catch up on and guess what? I FINISHED IT ALL~ WOO! Then I had 20 minutes left so I started reading my book :D It's soooooo good! Nearly finished.

Recess was normal. Went to Mr Pulham with Jessica to get a form to drop to General maths.

Then it was Maths. Continued reading my book while Helen played on my touch. I made her addicted to Hot Springs Story LMAO

We had assembly after. I FREAKEN HATE OUR GRADE! Ms Godwin said that if we don't wear sport uniform for sport then we will have to BRING it to school and get changed. WTF! Like we don't have enough to carry already (talking on behalf of others HAHA) Then we watched as one white PIGEON (not dove) flew LOL AMAZINGGG not.

After assembly, I got my Maths changing form signed by Mr Powers. I'm in his class for the time being with Jessica :D I wanted to get my Chem form signed by Ms Evans BUT SHE WOULDN'T SIGN IT! FREAKEN HELL :@ She was all like "Wait until we get into the lecture theatre" And when she found out it wasn't opened she was like "I'll go and get someone" >.> So we went to sport instead. I bet when she came back no one was there >.> Gonna FORCE her to sign it tmro in bio.

Sport was fun. Our instructor came :D We did some warm up first and I was already tired... far so unhealthy. Then we did some tennis drills... mostly involving "rallies". We suck.. couldn't get a rally going. My group was Nancy, Kim Pham and Rose. When it was nearly time to end, we had a game. Our team lost at first but then we won the second time :D So it was a tie LMAO

And yea...

Random pic of the day:


Ahh... memories :')

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment