MY NOSE IS KILLING ME! D;
Woke up at 5 today... Freaken hit my leg on the window sill and then I couldn't go back to sleep == Played with my touch and stuff until it was morning.
Walked to school, then went to canteen to buy Anticol. IT IS DISGUSTING! And it didn't even help with my sore throat... Walked up to A block and yea... Leanne showed us her GLOW IN THE DARK nail polish. It was Halloween themed. It was soo cool!
First was Legal. Did work like normal... I felt sick so I couldn't pay attention that much. Then the bell rang and I thought it was going to be a lockdown but it only rang 3 times.. so special assembly it was LOL
At the assembly, we sat in the year 9? spot LOL We practiced for Peace Day. Mr O'Byrne told Mr Rubelj to stand at the stage thing in the peace garden. Then he told him to do the peace sign but instead he held up his hands LMAOLOLOL Then he realised and did the peace sign xDD
Then it was free period. Tried to do Maths work but it was hard LOL Tried to sleep but I couldn't. Just talked and played with my iPod. Eavesdropped on Mr Pham talking on the phone about Rec sport.
Recess was normal. Noticed that Teena wasn't here. Apparently she sprained her ankle or something so she went home. She jumped the C Block - A Block fence thingy and yea...
Then it was double Maths. Did work, started on the new topic of Area and Volume. It was alright. We covered so less in so much time... Mr Powers moved somepeople from our class down and yea... Did some gay 'group work' thingy. Can't wait until the student teacher leaves so we can get some serious learning done.
Sport was FUN! I felt a little better when I played sport. Played with Hieu, Phat and Kim. Nancy was away today. It was so much fun. I think we all got a little better LOL The instructor taught us backhand. MAN it's so hard! My whole body is in a different/awkward position when hitting the ball. We didn't get to play a game today :(
After the session was over we sat and talked. Talked about a lot of stuff LOL We talked about fruit and what we grow in the backyard. I said lime and Phat was like "Lime is unriped lemon" LMAOLOLOL So funny~ haha
I also found out that OSU is on the app store! OMGOSH~ I played a bit LOL Haven't gotten right into it yet.
And yea... Is everyone changing for co-op day right?
Who wants to go out and eat on strike day before school? :P
My bro got the job at Eagle Boys LOL He said he's gonna quit if they make him hold the sign xD
And, I think i'm going on holidays again >.> Going to Taipei, HONG KONG and Jakarta... I don't want too...
Random pic of the day:

HAHAHAHAA look at Phat's cheeks xDDD
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment