Currently eating.. what a fat shit LMAO
Woke up, played ipod etc etc. Went to dad's house thne went to Lizzie's. Tried looking for Linda but she wasn't at the bus stop like usual :( LOL Crossed the lights and I saw AMY! She said "Michelle!" LMAO and yea xD
Arrived at Lizzie's... sat there... and then walked to school. I said "Hi Bicky" when we passed Vicky's place xD Wonder if she heard... LOL
First was Legal. Did work, sir was very serious... scary~ He told us how to use cases as evidence... I still don't get how.. How do we know which information is important? D: Then did some other stuff... blah blah.. He was also serious when David the roll collector came.. Just gave it to him... no teasing...
English was boring. Did nothing really. Miss went out of the class and Me and Jenny played this 'Knots' game on Maggie's ipod. IT WAS SO FUN!! HAHAAH Then we played this Ball game and we took turns coz we kept making the ball drop xDD The sound was on and everyone was like "What's that Indian music?" and I kept saying "IT'S MAGGIE!" HAHAHA While we were playing, we noticed that Miss didn't come back. People were full saying that she forgot about us and stuff like that HAHAHA Then she came back :(
Maths was ok. Did work and yea... So hard D; Damn words... I can't make out what the question is asking... The student teacher is ok... I just noticed that Ivan was in my class LOL I don't like him already... He wears his hat in class... sideways.. WTF.
THEN IT WAS SPORT!! YAYAY! Waited at the basketball courts like usual. Mr Jorgenson was away so we got a sub. Nancy was PMS-ing today.. Time of the month I guess :P We went to the tennis court and the instructor was there. It started sprinkling but he didn't care. He ocntinued setting up the stuff. Then we did warm up activities IN THE SPRINKLING RAIN LMAO Then the rain got harder but the instructor didn't say anything until sir was like "Hey, time out yea? Let's go into the shade" LOLOL We waited until the rain stopped andcontinued playing. We didn't get to play a game today :'( Hieu and Nancy man.. Far they kept on trying to hit the ball AT each other. So me and Phat just went to a corner and played by ourselves LMAO
Then it was lunch... normal.. I was playing NCIS the whole time and Jenny was too! HAHA
After lunch was free period. Wanted to go to someone's class. I asked Janet where she was and she was like "X6 (or 9)" and I was like "Who's your teacher?" and she said "Walton" and I went "Ewwwww" HAHAHA So we ended up not going to a class. I did maths work in the library and yea... Real volume 9 and 10 isn't in the library yet :'(
Then it was IPT. Did some validation work on the computer. It's so freaking COOL! I can manipulate the database so people can only put information I want them to put in! Like in forms, they can't put a gender such as H (for homo) LMAO
And yea...
Random pic of the day:

Lizzie is being 'L'... sitting like that LOL You gotta love Instagram. It was a dark pic but because of Instagram you can see stuff now LOL
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment