Who's there?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Maxwell

I'm so full!

Woke up today, played ipod and yea... Then I went to my dad's house to celebrate my lil bro's bday. Asked Amy if she was coming and she was! :D

I gave my present to him, Ben 10 shoes AND IT DIDN'T FIT HIM! ==' He also got a Spiderman bag, Ben 10 activity book, Ben 10 colour pencils and 2 freaken cakes!

When Amy came over, it was awkward LMAO We just sat there until I suggested we play Battleships the board game. Amy beat me :'( LMAO After we finished playing, we went to get the cake and change the shoe to a bigger size. Went to exchange the shoe first, it was extremely easy LOL Then we went to breadtop to get the cake, it was the dog one :D Then we went to Lawrence cake shop to get the other cake and went home. Ate food and PARTAYYED HARD LMAO jokes Just sat and talked. Took photos and yea LOL Then we ate CAKE! The big one was mehh... normal. I've tasted better and the dog one was NICE AS!! HAHA

Came home and skyped with Martie, Tam and Amy. Then we all downloaded oovoo because we wanted to have a group vid. And now I am currently oovoo-ing LOLOL

And yea...

Picture of dog cake:

It was so yummy! My lil bro ate that chocolate plaque all by himself >:0

Picture of the Spiderman cake:


There's 1000's and 100's sprinkled on it LOL

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment