My mini fan makes SO much noise!
Woke up, played ipod and blah blah... and then I got ready for church.
Church was good, talked to friends and did church stuff. It was sooo hot! After church we went home. My mum bought pizza to eat for lunch! Then bought some more pizza for school tmro LOL
At my dad's I played my ipod, played with my lil bro and stuff LOL Bonded with my siblings. Found some AAA battery for my mini fan! ^^ and yea...
Ate ice cream LMAO, then at 6 walked to the other house. I was holding hands with my littlest bro and we were talking. We walked past a Soy Milk truck and my little bro was like "That's chinese milk" HAHAHA Then we walked past this house which had 2 dogs. The brown one barked at us and the black one didn't. My bor was like "The black one is sad, I saw tears coming out because the brown one didn't play with it" LMAOLOLOL and then he said "Tears is water" xDDD
Arrived at home and yea, turned on my mini fan. Played around with the aircon. There was no instruction booklet so I didn't know what the controls did but yea.. got it working I suppose...
And yea.. currently thinking of profile questions. If any of you have ideas, just pop them into my cbox please! Thanks.
Random pic of the day:

HAHAAHA we are all Sarah! xDD Most of you guys would've seen it on fb xD
Peace yo~
P.S Due to Sarah not wanting the other pic to go up, I had to change it. But congrats on those who saw it earlier on LOLOL
No comments:
Post a Comment