Who's there?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Late post

Sorry that I'm blogging kinda late.. just got back from my dad's.

Woke up and played ipod. Had a stomach ache during the night and woke up at 2. Then I couldn't sleep so I played Airport Terminal (man, that game is hard!) It was sooooo hot! Tried cooling myself down and eventually I fell asleep.

Arrived at school, it was raining so we stood at J block. Asked Emily to tie my tie but she couldn't. In the end Janet tied it. It's long now ^^ Thanks Janet! We didn't hear the bell so we were like 5 minutes late to period 0 class LOL

Study period when it was chem. Did maths work but didn' get to finish coz I didn't understand some work... Didn't hear the bell AGAIN but thankgoodness Martie noticed that the library was empty LOL Said Happy Birthday to Cathy. Punched/pushed her. Far, she's so small xD

Then it was bio. We had to hand in our adaptations booklet. I finished all my work and let some people copy. There was 2 pages and Janet didn't know LMAOLOL She flipped it to the second page and was so shocked xDD HAHAHA Gosh, the topic we're doing now is SO BORING.

Then it was recess. Sat at the benches thingy. Just our luck, that yesterday we were saying how stupid the builders were to not have a cover for the benches and when it rains we can't sit on it. And it starts raining LMAO == Sat on the dry parts, talked and yea. Lizzie had egg with bread again LOL Thought I'd like to share xD

Then it was English. We sang Happy Birthday to Cathy. It was so awkward LMAO Even the Pal guy sang... Dylan. LOL He sang by himself which was weird HAHA Played on my ipod while Annie played on Jenny's phone. Did some work, read some stuff and yea.. I asked Jenny to draw a circle with her left hand while drawing a triangle with her right and she couldn't do it xDD
At the end of the lesson, David took my pencil case == Jenny thought he took my shoe xDDD

Went home, picked up my lil bro. went to buy the milk tea from that guy even though I said I wouldn't LMAO I felt thirsty. Went there and the price went up to $4 :o Bought Honeydew and Mango. Honeydew was actually green-ish unlike the last time. Mango was a little yellow. Bought some more food and then went home. Gave the Mango one to my lil bro. It was yuck but he doesn't mind HAHA

And yea... Can't wait for tmro coz everyone will be at excursion and there's going to be so less people in class ^^ Time to bludge~ maybe. LOL

Random pic of the day:


I think this is my most artistic pic I've ever taken LMAO Shame it's pixelated >.> Damn you iPod camera

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment