Visit my other blog for rants!
Woke up this morning and played my ipod, then I got ready to go to my dad's.
Went to lizzie's place in the morning. When we were going down the stairs, Lizzie went down first and I followed her. Then she suddenly stopped and I put my hand out (as a reflex) and accidently pushed her down... (or was it attempted murder? ;P) Well, yea.. she nearly fell but she didn't. HAHA Walked to school.. past Vicky's house. I'm sure she saw us HAHA
Came to school and Lizzie and I sat down on the WET bench >.>
First up was Legal. Got the note for that Noam Chomsky thingy. Are you guys going? Because I am LOL Tried to fight for our rights in NOT wearing school uniform but failed miserably. (All i did was ask why) Did work and yea.
Then it was English. English is getting EXTREMELY boring... Why are we reading from a useless booklet? We haven't even started the actual text >.> Anyways, Ms Gauci came and gave Jenny $5.50 LMAO and also said something about Julius Caesar play that I want to go! HAHA
Then it was the much waited SPORT! Waited to play tennis but unfortunately the tennis instructor's mum was in hospital so we couldn't play it. Then we had the choice of playing basketball, volleyball, tennis and something else I can't remember. Then Mr Jorgenson said he didn't have the key to the storeroom so the choice was down to playing basketball or sitting down. Majority of us sat down (obviously) and me, Hieu, Nancy, Phat and Kim Pham sat down at a table + chair thingy. We stared at the rest of the people and to our suprise EVERYONE WAS DOING SOME SORT OF WORK! We felt guilty of not being a "nerd" so we all took out our work as well. Then we found out they were writing lines because they didn't bring their notes >.> Most of us were doing Legal work for some odd reason. Then Hieu teased Nancy and Nancy was full hitting him. That was when all hell broke loose. I yelled out "ASSAULT!" and everything turned into a Mock Trial where Nancy was the accused, Hieu was the prosecutor, I was the co-prosecutor, Kim Pham was the judge, Phat was the one-man jury and Wei Hin was Nancy's 2 second barrister. So anyways, when I yelled out "ASSAULT!" Hieu took the upper hand. We applied our Legal knowledge to help us convict Nancy. We first established if there was a mens rea (thinking about committing the act) and there was. Then we established if there was an actus reus (committing the act) and there was, obviously. Then we established if there was causation (if there was any harm from the act) and there was because Hieu's arm was red and hurting. So anyways, we said that the penalty for assualt was 14 years in prison and made Kim Pham say it HAHA Nancy got upset LMAO and was still hitting Hieu and we just pilled up all the assualt she did HAHAHA It got to life sentence xDD Mr Jorgenson came up to us and was like to Nancy "You should ask the judge if she wants 'financial assistance'. Don't say 'bribe' say financial assistance" HAHAHA We also established prima facie (if a case has enough evidence to proceed) and yea LOL Then Nancy took my pencil case and I yelled "LARCENY!" and it was added to her sentence xDDD Then she took my ruler and I yelled "ROBBERY!" HAHAHA Then I told Hieu to defend himself with an equal force so Hieu took another ruler. When the case was about to come to a close, Phat asked Nancy if she had any last words. She said yes and then started hitting Hieu again AHAHAHAHAH It was added to her life imprisonment sentence xDDD SPORT WAS SOOO FUNNY!! We were sooo noisy, especially Nancy with her screaming and crying/laughing. Phat kept saying she was causing noise pollution HAHAAHAHAH Also, Wei Hin came to our table for a bit and sat next to Nancy. We all voted that Wei Hin was her barrister and he was like "Noo, I don't know" And he left HAHA Then Hieu said "Your barrister abandoned you" HAHAHAAH
After school, I waited for Jenny but she didn't come so I walked Vicky home. On my way home I saw Johnny on Vicky's street and talked to him. Then Jenny and Linda called my name and I turned around and it was them! Went to breadtop to buy food, went to look at some shoes LOL Went to Linda's optometrist and bumped into Teena. Linda and I bought milk tea at the alleyway where Jenny does her claims. It was buy one get one free. I asked for honeydew flavoured and Linda asked for milk tea and the guy was like "Milk tea? Only?" HAHAHA When we got our drinks... MINE WASN'T EVEN GREEN! WTFFF?! And it tasted like MILK TEA! With a teeny tiny hint of honeydew... so tiny you wouldn't even know it's there. The guy was like "Bye! Come back another time" And in my head I was like yea right...
So yea.. that was my awesome day :D
Random pic of the day:

HAHAHA look at her xP
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment