Who's there?

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Studying

Currently eating PRAWN CRACKERS!! YUMMO!

Woke up today, played ipod and then I got ready to go to my dad's so I can get some money off him HAHA

Went to dad's hosue and at 9:15 I called Nancy to see if she was ready but there was no answer. I kept on calling her but she STILL didn't answer. Thought she died so I decided to visit her place. Called from the outside but no reply. I wanted to press the buzzer but I forgot which number she lived in LMAO When I rmbed I pressed it but there was no reply. I kept on pressing it and then there was the sound of someone pressing the thing but no one talked. I full said "Hello?" and then Nancy comes out onto her balcony half asleep ==' Gosh... She was full telling me yesterday to be at my place at 9:15 and all that and she can't even wake up LOL I went back home and waited for her to come to my place when she was ready.

When we were all ready, I went to buy a drink and then we headed off to the library. I saw O Blockers at the station going somewhere LOL

When we arrived at the library, I bought a wifi card thingy and we went upstairs. Played on my touch and did work. Mr Lor doesn't go here to tutor his people anymore LOL At 1 we went to eat lunch. Bought a chicken roll and an avacado shake, then we went to Morning Glory. Bought a pen and highlighters. Then went to this asian shop and bought some snacks for later on.

Came back to the library and sat at the bottom this time. Did some more work but talked most of the time. Nancy was eating her snacks, full sneaking it in her bag. Then our primary friend Linda came and we talked and stuff. We played a 'Where's Michael Jackson' thingy. It was so funny coz it's like a Where's Wally but with Michael Jackson. It was so hard though HAHA

Then we went to Woolies. Nancy bought toothpaste. Nancy full went in through the counter place and this dude was looking at her LOLOL Then we went to the fabric shop coz Linda wanted to buy some fabric and yea.. LOL Went home and yea...

Didn't do as much work as I hoped. I'm still on chapter 3 ==' Yesterday was 11/11/11 and I fell asleep before 11:11 :'(

Random pic of the day:


LOL! Look at Amy~

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment