Who's there?

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bowling

Currently eating... NOTHING LOLOL I will be eating something soon though xD

Woke up today, played ipod and got ready to go to school... Ate pizza for breakfast LOLOL

Walked to school like a loner :( Arrived at school and Emily was there. Talked about stuff until Martie and the rest came.

First was Legal. When David the roll call collector guy came Mr Kopycinski held out his hand and David went "What?" and Mr Kopy said "Where's my chewing gum you promised?" and David was like "Oh.. I forgot" LMAOLOL Hieu and Mr Kopycinski always have fights LMAO Kopycinski full said that Hieu has selective hearing and he is a woman LMAO
Julie said that Mychonny talked ot her at KPOP Fest LOL He said "What's good here?" and Julie said "Uh.. there's some free noodles over there" HAHAHA

The bell rang for assembly. JANET TALKED! She sounded soooo nervous LMAO and was full like "There's an SRC meeting. Please come yea?" and stuff like that LOLOL

Then it was double study period. Did Legal work... still need to catch up... My back was itchy AGAIN! It was in the same spot as last time >.> I could reach it a bit coz of my non-limited shirt HAHA but my short arms still made it hard. We then started talking about short fingers LMAO and measuring arm length and stuff... My arm is shorter than KL's by 9cm LOL Then we talked about Martie's finger. I didn't know that one of her finger was short LOL It's like pushed down, so her knuckles are downer than usual LOL

Then it was Maths. Did maths work... we did 2 HSC questions. I got 1/4 for the first question LMAO full failed it and then 6/6 for the second question :DD Finished all except 1 question from the exercise in class. YAY!

Then it was lunch. The SPEDS (excuse my language) took our spot ==' So we sat at the place we used to sit on the ground. We talked about Christmas party and when Emily was calling someone, this random dude tapped her on the shoulder and said "Oh, sorry thought you were my sister" LMAOLOLOL We full laughed but I think it was a dare. Then it was time for sport.

Went to the bowling line and yea... bussed it to Bowlarama. I fully suck LMAO Our group had KL, Sarah, Brenda and Rose. Teerayuth's group next to us. Teerayuth was losing as well like me in the first game thingy and he said "My thumb got stuck" HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA We full cracked up xDD Phat said he never bowled before, never touched a bowling ball and I was like "How heavy was ur rock?" LMAO BUT to my surprise, he was pro LOL Hieu was pro too! Bussed it back... it was so hot and no seats but luckily I got one LOL Our bus played music and Teerayuth and David Nguyen started dancing HAHAHA

Walked home, turned aircon on and lie in water LMAOLOLOL (Inside joke @ Sarah) and yea...

YAY! Period 0 is 5 mins shorter coz of early assembly. Also, can someone tell me what the bell sounds like if we have a fire? LOL

Our scores for bowling:


As you can see, I have many gutter balls but I managed to beat KL! YAY!

Peace yo~

P.S I am going to that holiday... we got a space. I'll bring back souvenirs! and Raymond Lam HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment