Is it me or is my Asteroids post and Post #1 stuck together? LOL
Woke up today, played ipod and yea.. Then went to dad's house. Was kinda late... Linda called to see if I was ready. Then met Linda at station and walked to Lizzie's house. While we were walking there was this damn fly that kept following us. Then the fly WENT INTO LINDA'S MOUTH LMAO
We had Legal first. The Kiddies lady came to our class to ask Mr Kopycinski for the keys. Then we started bitching about her LMAO Mr Kopycinski said "Teachers, all they do is complain! They think I'm the council or something. The otehr day, one of them asked me, have you seen the new gate at the front? and I said, yea.. it's green and made of thick steel. Then the teacher said did you see the lip? And I said No... Then the teacher said Well I have to drive over it every day! I mean, the lip was only 3mm off the ground..." LMAOLOL Then he said "I saw that teacher the other day yapping at the workers *rolls eyes and do the talking motion with his hand*" LMAOOOOO It was so funny!
Then it was English. We continued reading with the same roles. We all got Noam Chomsky bookmarks LMAO My one didn't have his face on it so I swapped it with Cathy HAHA
Then it was Maths. Did work. I finished my work once again :DD The guys are so funny! I love this class coz me and Jess full eavesdrop on what they say xD Peter Nguyen (Xochilt) was talking about people who are gay LOL and he was like "I wonder who will come out of the closet in our group" Then Nhan and Peter Nguyen (short) was naming people and stuff LOL Then Peter Nguyen (Xochilt) said "I think people who try to act not gay is gay because they might be ashamed of it" Then he said Steven Tang is gay and everyone agreed LMAOLOLOLOL It was so funny!
Then it was sport. Tennis was cancelled because the grounds were wet. I saved $5 :DD We had Mr Rapinette and we were all telling him we wanted to play volley, but he couldn't find the stuff so we played table tennis instead YAYAY! Sokunthear is so dangerous LMAO Full hits the ball on the ceiling and everything.. I swear it made a dent LOL
After sport was lunch. Bought food from canteen and then went to the Yearbook meeting. Me and Jenny was late so yea LOL Went in the room and there was not enough chairs. Then Ms Catton 'dropped' to the floor and was like "I'm hiding. There's chair now. Sit" and me and Jenny just stared at her LOL and then Jenny went to the floor making me the only one standing. Then Ms was like "Sit!" LOL Full scary brah~ So I sat. People started interrupting our meeting coz they wanted their report. Ms Catton was full saying "I'm not here~ I'm busy!" and stuff HAHA Then Ms Godwin came into the room and full pushed the door back and Ms Catton was sitting in the corner getting squashed HAHAHA It was so funny!!!
For IPT our class and teacher was taken over by the yr 10s doing the computer test so we had to go to A5, but A5 had people as well so we were full lost. We just stood outside A block and yea.. until this sub came and was like full mean. We went into C5 and she handed out a worksheet for us to do... The guys were being silly and stuff LOL and Dejan was fake crying when Fawaz was about to get moved. It was so funny! Dejan kept on fake crying and the teacher was like "STOP IT!" HAHAHA
Then it was home time.. walked home and yea... Today wasn't as hot as yesterday or the other days which is good.
Random pic of the day:

HAHA Look at Liz's face xD
No comments:
Post a Comment