Who's there?

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Asteroid

Now, I'm blogging about today!

Woke up this morning at 6, then went back to sleep. I thought I only slept for a few minutes but then when I woke up again it was 7 D:

Went to dad's house and then walked to Liz. Saw that Linda wasn't at the bus stop so I knew that she was at Liz's as well. Arrived at Lizzie's and Linda was there... watched the news about the asteroid JUST missing Earth. If it hit Earth, it would be just like the movie 'The Catastrophe' LMAO

Walked to school and yea... This fly was full flying around us ==' Saw Tam along the way and walked together, then arrived at school and met up with everyone else.

First was Legal. Did some work... Far My Kopycinski said we should be up to 4.2 but I'm only up to "the table". I haven't even finished "the table". *sigh* So much to catch up for legal...

Then it was English. We FINALLY got our books. Reading the first few pages took nearly the whole lesson.. how gay. I nominated Maggie to be Tituba AKA 'Tits' HAHA Then I got chosen to be the BITCH Abigail ==' David was Thomas Putnam and Ms was Ann Putnam and she said to David "You're my husband" HAHAHAHAHAHA Then we started reading.

Then it was bio. When we went into X Block the tables were separated for SC or something and miss said not to move the tables. Then when Linda Vu came in she was like "Are we having a test?" and Ms was like "Yea, didn't you know?" and everyone was full laughing HAHAHA
Did textbook work and I had to share the book with Janet but tehe tables were separated. Being good girls who obey what the teachers say, we didn't move our table closer so Janet put the book on the ground so both of us could see, but we couldn't. Then she put it on Ms' table but we still couldn't see so then we decided to hold it in the middle. Then Janet's arm got tired and she dropped it LOL So I told ehr to shuffle her table a little closer. Then while Ms was talking, she wanted to take her keys for some odd reason has a 'bridge' to bridge the gap. In the end, Janet pushed her table next to mine LMAO We were reading and Ms told us to draw the flow chart of where the blood goes around the body and stuff and she asked if we wanted to do it now or for homework. I was like now but yea.. majoirty wanted to do it for homework and I was like "I'm not going to do it if it's for homework" and Ms was like "What did you say? You're not going to do it?" HAHAHA
Then we were talking about the colour of blood and Ms said that oxygenated blood is bright red while deoxygenated blood is dark red, not BLUE or PURPLE. She was like "If I cut myself, you're not going to see purple blood come out... or at least I hope not" and I said "But you will see it in Lizzie's" and Janet said "Yea, she's ET" HAHAHAHAHAHA
Then we were doing our work and stuff and I said something about twitter and Ms said she wanted to make a twitter LMAOLOL and I said it was going to be awkward and she said "That's why I should make one" LMAOOO Far, she's so funny!!!

Then it was free period. Went to Barnes' class again. Then Ms Walton's class was also there waititng to get into C5. Barnes' came and was like WTF LOL and then Ms Walton called someone to confirm who should be in C5. Barnes was and he was full dancing and stuff coz he 'won' and he was full calling Ms Walton a loser LOLOLWent in the class and played my ipod. Then Linda Tieu knocked on the door asking where Ms Walton's class was. He was like "I think it's in X9 and tell her she's a loser. Say it's from Maggie" HAHAHAAHAH It was sooo funny!
Then when he was handing out the business notificationhis phone rang and it was Ms Walton and he was like "Hello Loser" HAHAHA Then I eavesdropped on the convo coz it was EXTREMELY loud. Could full hear Ms Walton's voice.

Then it was Maths. Did work like normal, finsihed all my work today :D YAY! Dusan rode his bike into the class LMAOLOL Then Mr Powers told him to put it on the bike rack. Then me and Jess eavesdropped on Tina Ngo's and someone else's convo about Crispy Crepes. The person (I think it was Dusan) was saying it as "Crispy Creeps" and Nhan was like "I'm going to eat Creeps" HAHAHAHA

Then it was lunch. Full "ran" to H block to get our report. It was........... not surprising. I wanted the overall mark but all it had was the dumb overall RANK. It also had stupid unit value.. like who cares how much unit the subject is... I WANT MY OVERALL MARK!! Then I went to eat.

IPT was normal. Had a sub for some odd reason. Did work on queries~ Couldn't do some :( but got some help from Robert.

Then I walked home. Melted in the sun, got home and turned on aircon. Not that hot anymore :) Rained and yea...

Last day of tennis tmro... better make it worthwhile... Then it's BOWLING WITH THE O BLOCKERS~~ LIKE SARAHHHH! HAHAH

Random pic of the day:


HAHAHAAH Janet's an old lady :P

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment