Currently eating coconut coated peanuts~ YUMMO!
Woke up today, played ipod and all that.... Then got ready to go to church.
Went to church, did church stuff and yea LOL
Did nothing at my dad's house except play ipod... OH! and watch Celebrity Apprentice! I LOVE IT!!
My mum bought pizza for tmro's recess :D
Tmro is the start of our second sport~ BOWLING WITH O BLOCKERSS!! Like Sarah~ HAHAHA Can't wait~
Cousin is getting married on Tuesday... cbf to go LOL and my littlest bro (Maxwell) is being the ring guy xDD I keep telling him taht he's going to drop the ring HAHA
Yea.... Hope everyone enjoyed the KPOP Fest LMAO I'm bored.... Today was boring...
Random pic of the day:

HAHAHA! Emily and Mel at Moon Fest a few years back~ So cuteeee!
Peace yo~
P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY AND JESSICA! (Can't believe I forgot to add that in my post. Ty Liz)
P.P.S I found out today that I can do voice control, by holding the home button and this voice control thing pops up and yea.. I can only make music play though LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment