We would like to wish Janet Sou of yr 12 a happy birthday from all your friends at Cabramatta High.
Today was Janet's bday party. I went to Lizzie's place and Amy and Jenny was there already. Then they informed me that we were suppose to dress up as a fellow A Blocker that Janet assigned us to. I didn't get any text so I didn't know. Jenny called Janet and I was told I had to be Amy, so I just tied my hair into ponytails LOL
Then Liz's sister drove us to Janet's place and Emily and Linda were there already. We tried guessing who each other were and yea.. Took photos and waited for the rest to come. When almost everyone was here, we watched some youtube clips on Janet's TV. It was so funny coz we were watching Japanese pranks and stuff xD Then Teena came and we got her to guess who each of us were.
I was Amy, Amy was Janet, Janet was Vicky, Vicky was Jenny, Jenny was me, Linda was Teena, Teena was Linda, Liz was Emily, Emily was Liz.
Then we went to eat hotpot! The big pot was filled with tofu and soup thingy LOL There were also seafood, beef, mushrooms and green stuff LOL We ate, talked and took pics. I got burnt by the ladel LOL Stupid metal >.> So Janet went to get a 'wooden' ladel but came out with ANOTHER metal one LMAOLOL
After we finished eating, we played charades. We 21ed our teams and I was in Emily's and Amy's team. Didn't want to act but I did anyway LOL It was ok haha.. I got easy words xD
Then we played picture-charades LOL We split into 2 teams and MAN do we suck at drawing LOLOL Hieu and Pei looked the same xDD and our toilet was effed and our Mona Lisa was effed. It was sooo funny!
After that we played this dare game thing, where Janet had different sizes of spoons and we choose a number to a corresponding spoon. The spoon decided the amount of lemon juice we had to get. I got the biggest spoon *tear* Then after the lemon, it was sugar. I chose the spoon with holes so therefore I got no sugar *tear* Then we all poured water and raced to drink it. We were in 2 teams, and when the first person finished drinking, then you can start. The water and lemon was pretty nice compared to the otehr who had water and sugar or just water LOL
After that it was salt. I got lots of salt once again... damn spoon >:0 Then water and yea... our team won both times, with Vicky and Linda in it :D YAY
Then we ate the cake and opened pressies and yea..... Played Cluedo after when everyone left at 9:30. Came home at around 10:30.
Liz's amputated arm~

HAHA Look at Emily laugh at her xD
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment