Currently playing HABBO!!!
Woke up today, played ipod and then I had to go to my dad's. Walked to Lizzie's place. When I arrived Vicky was already there. They were doing Maths or somehting..
Came to school, went to Jenny's Legal class and played Tiny Tower. Julie was there as well LOL. The roll call collector collected his roll and Mr Kopycinski offered him some gum but he refused and full rejected Kopycinski and yea.. it was soo funny! HAHA Mr Kopycinski was so angry xDD
Then it was double legal for me. Vicky came to my class but sat next to Annie instead to play her iPad even though Vicky didn't even get that much time playing on it... She was better off playing my touch but oh wells~ I was full playing Tiny Tower and Julie was doing some other stuff. We got our Legal textbook! Mine is so badly covered but i cbf covering a new one so yea.. :/ Not like I'll use it anyways. We were doing our own things and not doing work and we got in trouble LOL He was like "Why don't you two change lines?" Because you did more work in my other class" LOL
We had the Commonwealth Bank people come to talk to us in period 3 and 4. It was better than I expected. The graduates talked about their life and it was interesting. The lady with the Scottish accent was funny! She kept on rponouncing things wrong-ish it was cutee! HAHA When we had to discuss with our group about 3 qualities we had, Amy said "I've worked before" and then she smiled so I said "I can smile and I have great teeth" HAHAHA Then I added "You can work at the dental place" LOOL
Then it was lunch. I had enviro meeting. Did enviro stuff LOL Afterwards when we finished, Jenny came into the room and was like "Where's all the A Blockers?" Turns out everyone was gone LOL besides me, Jenny and Martie. We hanged at the O blockers place. Played Tiny Tower there and Karen full cheated by changing the time, but then my tiny tower game stuffed up and all that LOL Had to restart the game... I don't think I'll be playing anymore LOL
Went home at period 6. Went to my dad's and yea... Came back to my new house and been habbo-ing ever since LOL
Going library tmro to do Legal essay and yea...
Random pic of the day:

HAHA Gay Lizzie~
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment