I'll be posting 3 posts today so yea LOL
On Saturday the 5th, I went to the Opera House to watch the play Julius Caesar. If my memory is good, the first thing I did was go to woolies to buy some batteries for my camera. I met up with Sarah at woolies coz she wanted to recharge her phone credit. We met her SIL there as well LOL
Walked to the station and waited for the others. Daria, Ivana, Caroline, Dragana came and sat the at bus stop seats. Then everyone else came and yea.. Linda came off her bus and her dress thing was like bubble wrap and we full raped her, touching her bubble-wrapped-look-alike shirt LOLOL
Waited for the train to come, some people were late eg. Jessica, Phat and Cindee. Phat was the latest of all, meeting us there at the Opera House. On the train, we played bleep... or did we? LOL When we arrived a Circular Quay, we went to eat our lunch. Ate at maccas and yea.. Took pics and all that LOL
Then we walked to the Opera House to meet Ms Vu there. Took some pics while walking and yea LOL Waited a bit for Phat because he didn't come yet and we were kinda late. Jenny called him and when Phat called back, he asked if he could speak with LIZZIE! OoOooOoOoO~
Then we went in. Waited for someone and then this lady came and took our group to the corner and gave us our tickets and some booklets. Then this guy came to talk to us.
He told us what we should be looking for during the play and that we should respond to the actors if they asked us stuff LOL The guy then said "Oh I'm sorry, I'm talking too fast" and in my head I was thinking "I can understand you coz I'm used to it coz of Lizzie" HAHAHA
We had a little break and Phat came IN UNIFORM! He got his ticket and everything and then we went inside to watch. Phat sat next to Lizzie OoOoOoooOoOo~
The play was alright I suppose... didn't quite understand what they were saying and stuff LOL
When it was break time, we went to get our free drink. Got coke in a glass bottle... shame that they take off our lid before giving it to us == Drank our coke, took pics and yea LOL The bell rang to let us know the play was going to start again. We drank our cokes quickly and then went back inside. Watched the rest of the play and at the en the dude was asking this question and he kept on repeating it but no one answered him.. it was so upsetting LMAO
When the play was finished, we had the option of staying at the city or going back and we went back. Went to Maccas one last time to get soft serve and then waited for the train. Went on the train and just talked.. or did we play bleep? Anyway, when we were about halfway home Janet realised she left her bag somewhere. Full searched the carraige but it wasn't there. She left her bag on the seat of the station. Jenny called City Rail but it was answering machine. Then she called Chintanar to see if her bag was still at the platform. Luckily, Janet, being a weirdo had all her worldly possessions in her pocket. All she lost was the GUCCI bag, her buddha(which I think is special) and some phamplets from today.
Arrived at cabra and stayed at my dad's place.
Pic of Jenny eating the clock:

HAHA So close yet so far~
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment