Who's there?

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rain

Currently facebook video calling with Johnny.

Woke up today, played ipod and stuff and then at 7 my cousin drove me to my dad's place where everyone else was there LOL

Walked to Lizzie's place and one the way to Lizzie's I saw LINDA! Then we went into her house. Lizzie was doing her english essay (nerd) and Linda was asking for help (nerd) and yea...

Walked to school, and met everyone else there. There was this dude also sitting there... was kinda awkward because like all of us surrounded him LOLOL When the bell rang we all left, and I think he left as well thinking it was roll call or something HAHAHA

First was Legal. Did work and stuff. Apparently we're pretty far in front says Kopycinski. He said we're going to do some essay writing =='
He also said that when he was young, his dad and brother always asked him to drive and stuff so when he got his L's he knew how to drive already and his mum was like "Have you been stealing cars?" LMAOLOL
He asked David (roll collector) for some bubble gum today LOOOL

Then it was Maths. Did work as usual... I seriously can't remember the formulas for finding the volume of the shapes. Thankgoodness the formulas will be on the formula sheet :D Mr Powers kept on saying that all these forumals willbe on the sheet and me and Jess was like wth LOLOL Is EVERYTHING going to be on the sheet? xD

Then it was English. Read the book and I nominated Jenny to be Elizabeth hehehe. In Act Two the bitch wasn't in it so I wasn't paying attention. Me and Annie played Finger Foos. I full beat her but sometimes she would beat me LOL Miss hasn't said anything about the test so yea...
I think my related text might be Stuart Little or something... but not sure yet.

Then it was study period. Did NOTHING. I just answered 1 question for Legal. I was full mesmerised by KL's books on textiles technique thingy and asking her what she was going to do for her major and stuff LOL I found out that Mr Reed's (Santa Claus) first name is Bruce LOOL

Then it was bio and guess what? We had BRUCE! LOLOL Did some summarising. At the moment I'm in front of Janet for summarising YAYAY! hehe That's for missing out on class :P Then I got lazy and bored so I wanted to play my touch but Janet wouldn't let me get to my bag and when I had my bag she was pulling it away and when she pulled my bag got caught onto my buttons and yea.. I was full like "JANET! You ripped my shirt!!" HAHAHAHA Then we started talking about my family and about how when Pei thought my sister was me and he was all mind eff and going "What is Michelle doing there?" HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Then I had IPT at lunch. Ms Robinson is EPIC! She's so organised and she can control our class unlike Ms Pererys(?). She full gave us manilla folders, with our name on it and our worksheets inside. Farrrr! I was sooo amazed! And the good thing is she KNOWS what's she doing, what's she's teaching us!!! Wish she was our teacher foreverrr.

Walked home with Nancy and yea....

Rndom pic of the day:


HAHAHA! Tam's eyes when I was skyping with her xDD

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment