Need batteries for my camera for tmro...
Woke up today, did normal stuff and yea...
Walked to school and it was epic empty *tear* Went locker to put my change of clothes and water gun in. Then waited for people to come.
I was so lost in signing my name off LOL The roll wasn't at the front office but then I found out Ms Walton had it. Mr O'Byrne full told us to go in the hall and yea.
Inside the hall, we sat and then the official party walked in with the lion dancers. Noam Chomsky, even though he is well known for a lot of things and a super nerd HE IS FREAKEN BORING AS HELL! DUDE, I do NOT want to go back to the 1820's or re-live the 1960's so SHUT UP about the past! No offence.. And seriously.. I think you don't know ANYTHING about Australian history.. all you talk about is America and ur loved Middle Eastern-ers LOL
When the awful ceremony finally ended, we went outside to watch the same thing ==' How gay was that? Then it was finally recess and we got changed. Took some pictures, I ate my recess and yea... Then we went to watch the cultural concert. It was alright...............
After that it was finally co-op day. Went to buy kebabs and then lemon lime bitter drink. It was nice. Nicer than I expected it to be LOL Then we took photos and stuff and then we went to buy sausage sizzle and took more photos. Andy (Mr Luong's so-called 'son') was here as well and me and Jenny was avoiding him. We ran into O block to hide and like we just stood at the window spying on him and everyone else. Jenny used her super camera with super zoom and took hidden close up pics of teachers and students HHAHA It was so funny!
When we thought the coast was clear (which was like a million years later) we went out ad then I was like "Wait... I think it's not safe. I can smell it" and when I turned around Jenny was already running into O Block LMAOLOLOLOL Far, it was like a scene from a movie xD
Took pictures of Mr Barnes LMAO
After that we had to clean. Year 11's had to clean the back oval. I picked up 1 rubbish coz Amy didn't want to >:0 LOL Went back and then watched Talent Quest.
Talent Quest just get's shitter and shitter every year... The first performance was totally crap.. If you're going to lip synch then don't even perform ==' The rest were meh... average.. not like I can do better HAHA Anna, Augustine and Shan came first. CONGRATS GUYS! Then Ivan's hip hop crew and then Sim's.
Walked home and yea...
Picture of Mr Barnes:

LMAO! His shirt is ripped :P
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment