Doing some dude's essay work... at least I'm getting paid.
Nothing fun happened today. I woke up and went on the computer. Had to help my mum with some stuff. So I'm gonna be going to Melbourne on the 28th for 4 days! YAY! Going by train LMAO With Countrylink.... 12hrs D: It better be fun!
I had to drive everyone to my dad's and there was a police car parked in front of the house and I was scared but luckily as I was loading things into the car, it went away. Phew!
After I came home from my dad's I played one game of LoL with David. It was soo fun! We played with bots because I had to get used to LoL again and we won~~
I need to buy a wireless mouse and a laptop cooler soon.
I video called with Linda. She showed me her dog LOOL and then she was replaced with her dog LMFAO
Excited to sleepover at Janet's house with both my little brothers. They are excited as well! HAHAH
Now, I thought I had the hang of Windows 8 and I do... at least for the things I need to do, I know how. I don't like the swipe gestures though because when you swipe from the right to the left, you bring up soe menu bar thing and it's soooo annoying and I can't turn it off. Anyway, Skype is being such a bitch on Windows 8. There's no options, NO ADDING CONTACTS INTO EXISTING CHAT - how gay is that?!, and the overall layout is shit. It also keeps disconnecting my calls. So pissed off. There better be some kind of update soon or else.
And yea... SKYPE AND OMGPOP GUYS!!
Random pic of the day:
Does it look like Lizzie?
Peace yo~

No comments:
Post a Comment