Who's there?

Friday, January 4, 2013

Just Dance

Hieu just came over and he gave me earphones and a stylus for my ipad~ Thanks Hieu!

So today I woke up and transferred my songs and some photos over to my laptop. WINDOWS 8 IS SHIT! Seriously people, don't get it. Confusing as hell and it looks like a mobile phone :/ which is retarded. I also updated my phone to Jellybean (4.1) and the only difference was that the things that were green eg. buttons, keypad etc. are now blue LMAO  Although, I could see the smooth transition from the lock screen to the main menu which is cool. 

At 1, I headed to Tam's house to hack her wii and give her some of my wii games that doesn't work on my wii. I hacked her wii and we also played Just Dance 1. IT WAS AWFUL. The songs were ok... knew about 6 of them but the appearance of everything... ugh. It was SO FREAKEN HORRIBLE. I guess it's a you-have-to-be-there moment so when everyone comes over we can play it. To give you an idea, there's no "names" just icons. There's no golden moves. There's no stars or anything but I'm not sure if that was just because of the mode we played in (which was challenge mode, you get a certain amount of medals if you win) but yea. The picture has only about 3 colours max.. 
Successfully hacked her wii :D Played some games on it and then played Just Dance 4. It was like a freaking relief or something LOL after playing Just Dance xD Tam was saying how her right arm's muscles were harder than her left due to Just Dance HAHAHA After we got bored of Just Dance 4, we played Just Sweat LOL It was sooo tiring!

Then I went home LOL Nothing else happened after I went home xD So yea, that's my day. Nothing great about it. 

No picture because I don't have any good ones :( I wanted to put up everyone's baby photos but for some odd reason, I've lost the folder of baby photos. :(

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment