Who's there?

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

7:29PM and it's still extremely sunny outside. So today is the 1/1/2013. 

Even though it was the first day of a new year, it didn't feel like one. I didn't celebrate or do anything... actually, it was quite the opposite. It was boring as hell. I'm sitting at my computer literally staring at Google. I refresh facebook a billion times and Twitter a gazillion times.

So today, I went to HJ to eat and that was the only exciting part of the day. I spent the rest of the day sweating and hoping that my laptop will come tomorrow. It better... or else. I'm also window shopping online but that's depressing. 

Nothing to do. Didn't think the first day would be like this but oh wells. Hope the rest of the year won't be too dull. Someone entertain me... but it seems like everyone is out or doing something worthwhile. 

Short post. Gay post. Don't even read it LOL But you've gotten this far already. 

Random pic of the day again LOL:


HEHEHE. They so cute~

No comments:

Post a Comment