Who's there?

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve

So yesterday was NYE and we celebrated like any normal people would; by playing Just Dance.
The day started off with me going on the computer and making sure I know who was coming over. Then I waited and waited and waited. It was wayyyy past 12 and still no one showed. I texted people and whatsapped them to make sure they were on their way LOL 

The first people to show up were Amy and Tam. They brought snacks as well! Then while they were heading into the house, the Home Ice cream truck pulled up across the street and I ran to buy some ice cream. While I was running, Jenny and Martie arrived, courtesy of Jenny's mum LOL

We all headed in and just sat there waiting for the other people first. We waited until Jenny finished eating her breakfast and started playing. I kept whatsapping Lizzie and asking when she was coming. After playing for a while, we took a break. We started singing Last Christmas LOL Then I saw Liz and Janet walking towards the door. I opened the door and sang "Last Christmas..." and they sang back "I gave you my heart" LOLOLOL It was the "password" to get in xD 

Then we went to play again. When we all got tired, I drove Liz to her house to get singstar. We played singstar and Jenny broke the red microphone but then she fixed it again.. a bit. Amy went to the toilet and then Linda appeared out of nowhere and we all thought it was Amy and that she changed her clothes xD 

While they were singstar-ing, I showed Janet my card tricks and she was amazed! Jenny, on the other hand was not impressed and she demanded her money back although she never paid me LOL 

Janet kept on playing with my little brothers and their friend Benjamin. Janet says Marcus is all dopey looking and retarded and that when she looks at him there's snot coming out of his nose BAHAHA

We ate and played some more singstar until people got bored. Then we Just Danced again.  This time when we Just Danced, I told everyone to dance legitly (copy EVERYTHING they do) and we danced to the Ketchup song and there was a move where one person had to put their arms around the other person and the other person go through it (pic1). IT WAS SO FUNNY! I recorded all the dances that they did legitly. Might post it up on facebook hehe.

Pic1: (From left to right) Tam, Liz, Linda and Janet doing the Ketchup song

After that song, I told them to dance to The Final Countdown and do that legitly as well. The only part I wanted to see was the rolling but they didn't roll :(

Next was The Jailhouse Rock. This was one of my favourite legit one. It had a good vibe and everyone was singing as well and it was just really cool. Here's the video of them dancing hehe.

Then they danced to The Time of My Life. There was A LOT of touching in this song and it was really funny when they were dancing to it. I was going to upload that video here but it's 167MB so I ceebs LOL

After that, they danced to this Bollywood thing which was also funny and a little weird. 

Then people started leaving and we danced to Just Dance 3 and after we got bored of that, we played It's My Birthday and Jenny was full pro at the games >:0 No wonder why she wanted to play it. Then everyone left at 9.

It was an awesome day, a great way to end 2012 and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks everyone for coming~ I hope 2013 will be just as great as 2012 and even better. 

Random pic of the day:


Aww I miss her :'(

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment