Who's there?

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sleepover at Janet's

Finally home!

So on the Tuesday, I went to sleepover at Janet's house. I brought both my little brothers to sleepover as well and Tam also came to join. We did things, played my Wii and all that. I really can't remember what happened. We made hotpot for dinner and there was too much and we wanted to invite Simon over LOL We slept on Janet's parent's bed and it was EXTREMELY HARD. It was also extremely hot... I didn't have a great sleep that day because I kept drifting in and out of sleep and sweating and stuff. 

Then it was Wednesday. Woke up, ate bacon and eggs for brekky, hotpot again for lunch and then Helen came over because Wendy was late. I had to take my little bros home so I went and the rest went to eat at Moochi. Met up with them at Moochi after and we headed back to Janet's place. Helen then left so we called Sarah up and asked if she wanted to sleepover. She said yes and she came. We (Janet, Sarah, Tam and I) played Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader and Tam and I were in one team and Sarah and Janet were in the other. Me and Tam won beat Janet and Sarah twice and they only beat us once :D Woo! We beat the nerdsssss! Then we played Wii Music. It was SO funny because the goal of the game is to find instruments that had the same pitch and like when it was Saah's turn, she had to find the instrument that made the lowest sound and there was only 2 options and she was going to click the correct one but Janet was full screaming that it was the other one and Sarah believed her! HAHAHAHA She is sooo gullible! xD Then it was dinner. We cooked fried rice and it looked pretty nice. Sarah was being all princess like and she asked us to cut the carrot into a flower shape. DAFAQ?! You do that yourself! Sarah was also VERY confused. She kept asking what "this" was called ("This", being cooking). We said we were cooking and she was like "No.. it's called something else" BAHAHAHAH Oh Sarah. We finished making the rice and went to eat. Then Linda came to sleepover~ We all ate dinner and Janet was explaining where the shop she buys her green tea was and she pointed to her wall to show direction and Sarah stood up and was looking at it! BAHAHAH It was like she thought she could see through the walls or something! After we dinner, Sarah wanted to check if Janet made it into USYD by checking this thing that gave uni passes or something out and she went on the usyd site and put in Janet's details. Then she asked for my details and I was like "But I didn't put USYD as any of my preferences" but being Sarah, she INSISTED that I tell her my UAC number and D.O.B and all that and when she entered it, nothing came up (obviously). Me and Janet were full laughing at her and how she was being full retarded and stuff HAHAHAH Then it was 9pm. It was the moment of truth. We rushed onto 1 of 4 of Janet's laptop and logged into UAC. The laptop I was using was lagging and the one Janet was using was faster so we used that instead. Janet logged in first and SHE GOT HER COURSE! We full cheered and high-tenned each other. Then it was Sarah's turn and... SHE GOT HER COURSE AS WELL! Although it wasn't the first one. We cheered as well and was very happy. Then it was my turn and I was so scared coz I couldn't log in... turns out, I typed my UAC number wrong HAHA I got in and I GOT IT!!! I got into my first preference!! I WAS FULLY HAPPY!! I was fully jumping up and down and everything! Linda couldn't check her because she forgot her pin D: After we settled down a bit, Linda trialled and error her pin and SHE GOT IN! And guess what? SHE GOT INTO HER COURSE AS WELL!! We were all super happy!! Then we all went and twittered and facebooked about our happiness and changed our education on facebook to the uni we were studying. My facebook status was a bit broad and I didn't say what I wa shappy about and Ms Piesse commented "More info!!" So Janet decided to say that I finally beat her in a Wii game to throw Ms off and trick her HAHAH I felt bad so I told Janet to say that it was because I made it into my course HAHAHA Janet also wrote a status and Ms commented saying "(something something) you clever dogs" We laughed coz she called Janet a dog HAHAH but when I looked on my laptop, it looked like CLOGS and we laughed even more. Then Sarah's status was commented on by this person named Kim Tei Tei and we were all laughing because her name ended in Tei Tei. Then Linda's status was commenetd by a person named Julie Yes Yes and we laughed even more LOL Janet decided to change her name to Janet Sou Sou or Janet Clogs Clogs LMFAO Then Linda told us that there was this person name Izuzu Pepsi Cock-something and we were like WTF. LOLOL We spent the rest of the night on the laptop doing our uni stuff. I tried enrolling but couldn't because I couldn't get past the HECS form because I didn't know my TFN. Then we all went to sleep. I slept in Janet's bed in Janet's room with Sarah while Linda and Janet slept in Janet's parent's bed. 

Then it was Thursday. I woke up and Sarah was already up. She told me she couldn't sleep but she tried. I think I caught or cold or somethign and was blowing my nose and I woke Linda up I think LOL We were all starving because we didn't eat much for dinner coz we were laughing too much and the whole uni offer stuff. We ate our leftover fried rice and got ready to head to Helen's bday party. I called my mum up in the morning to ask for my TFN and completed my enrollment. I'm still a little confused for the subjects but overall, my timetable is pretty good. Earliest is 9am and latest is 5pm. Jenny came over at 10 to drop her sleepover stuff down and so did Vicky. Then we headed to the station. We met everyone else there ad to my surprise, there was Sarah Lay and Helen's friend who is also name Michelle. Ughhhhh Was full replying to my name when someone was calling her D: What was weird is that she did IPT LOLOL Janet and I went to buy newspaper while we were waiting for KL and some late people. Everyone who got an offer in the main round has their name in the Daily Telegraph! Then we headed to Town Hall. We arrived to Fairfield to switch trains but something happened so we had to train it to Lidcombe and then get a bus to the City, which was gay T__T We arrived at Town Hall and headed to Pancakes on the Rocks. I won't talk about much because it's all on Jenny's blog. I ran out of money, like legitly :( Spent my last $12 on laser tag LMAO oh wells. We went shopping and around 5, Karen and I decided to leave early because we were tired. I got home and had to get extra clothes from my dad's house because I wasn't planning on staying but decided too. I waited until the rest of the A Blockers came back and went to meet them at the station. We headed to Janet's and made ourselves at home. We told Lizzie and Emiyl that they could come over to Janet's now. We played and yea... See Jenny's blog for deets. Lizzie had her teeth pulled out and was in stitches and stuff and she kept on salivating and making a sucking noise. It was SO DAMN ANNOYING! We kept teasing her about it and it was SO FUNNY!!! 

Then it was Friday. I woke up at 7:30 and Emily was waking up and going back to sleep. I was walking in and out of the room being bored and stuff coz everyone was sleeping. I took a picture of Liz sleeping coz I was bored and she was sleeping funny LMAOLOL and posted it on Twitter HEHE. Then I was going to take a pic of Jenny but I didn't. I was going to take another pic of Liz but she woke up and was surprised and I laughed and Jenny and Vicky woke up. Then I spammed Janet on whatsapp and woke her up and I was walking to Janet's room while she was going out and I scared hr and she screamed and fell on her bed BAHAHAHAHAH It was so funny! Janet had to leave at 10:30 for work and she left us in her house HAHA We watched TV and cleaned her house and left. IT WAS SCORCHING HOT. I was burning like no tmro. Went home and yea.

Random pic of the day:


Lizzie sleeping HAHA Her green blanket makes her look like an alien LOOOL!

Peace yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment