Must be my longest title to a blog ever LOL
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIE! But before I go into detail, I will talk about the horror move marathon.
So last night, I invited Tam, Cindee and Amy to watch horror movies with me. Started at 5:30, Tam was the first to arrive. We went down and waited for the rest. Amy was going to be late because she had her orientation. Cindee then arrived and we decided to watch The Apparition, while we wait for Amy. IT WAS FREAKEN BORING. I should've known, because the ratings weren't high at all but I decided to not judge a book by it's ratings. Malfoy was in it so I thought it had to be somewhat good. We watched a bit of it... and it was soooo gay. There was a ghost but we never got to see the face and the storyline just lagggggggggggged. It was funny when one of the characters, faced with the ghost, decided to take a baseball bat to hit it... like WTF LOL When we couldn't stand it, we decided to switch movies. I give it a rating of 1/5
We watched Silent Hill instead and finished it. Amy arrived when we were a quarter or so into the movie. Silent Hill was a bit better than The Apparition, although VERY confusing. It was EXTREMELY CGI-ed. The monsters looked soooooo fake that it wasn't even scary. It was all about witches and religion... wasn't very interesting. A funny part was when a demon thing was comingin the church and since everyone was deeply rooted in their religion, but when the demon came, they ran away. I commenetd saying "What happened to their faith?" LOL It's a more be-there-for-it-to-be-funny situations LOL
Anyway, the ending was gay, because it was like some kind of parallel universe or something and the daughter and mother returned home to their house, while inthe other "universe" the father is home waiting for them and they don't see each other. I rate this movie a 2/5. Can't believe they made a sequel.
The next movie we watched was A Haunting in Connecticut and may I say, we hit the motherload. This was a GREAT movie, compared to the two failed ones we watched. It had a great storyline, with actual scary stuff and yea. Cindee and Tam were huddled together with pillows covering their eyes LOLOL I made popcorn but burnt them D: We watched until it was nearly finishedand Tam and Cindee had to leave. Amy and I then continued to watch. I recommend this movie to everyone! I rate it 4/5
Now, on to today's event. MARTIE'S BDAY OUTING!
I had a driving lesson so I was late and since Amy slept over last night, she came with me so we were both late. We trained it to the city, where we went to eat at Seoulria. I bought the chicken teriyaki dish while others had KBBQ. My dish was nice~~ I tried throwing my orange peels into Janet's dish. It was so funny hehe
After we ate, we went bowling at Kingpin~ We were separated into two groups, a group of 18 year olds (4 of them) and a group of 17 year olds (5 of us). We played and I think it was either Emily or Amy who had the most points, and Janet who lost LOLOL
During the game, Amy was owning in our group so Jenny and I decided to play pool while we wait. There was no chance of us catching up with her LOLOL Her score was doubled ours HAHAH It was $3 for a game and we had to put the coins in a slot and push it in and I put it in but when I pushed the coins in, nothing happened. Jenny and I started to freak and wonder why the balls weren't coming out LOL We went to the counter and the lady pushed it in even more and it worked LOLOL We started playing, Jenny had the honour of breaking it. She was yellow balls and I was red. We alternated between bowling and pool and while I was bowling, it was Jenny's second or third turn, she pocketed the black ball in! LMAO The game officially ended and I won :D, but since most of the balls were still on the table, we continued to play. We played until there was one red ball left. It was a persistent red ball that didn't want to be pocketed. There were so many chances that we could've pocketed it, but never got it. Finally, after 10 or 15mins of trying, I pocketed the ball and we sang happy birthday to Martie and she opened her presents.
After the presents, we went to Karaoke. We paid for 1 hour but had too much fun so we went for another hour. My throat is so sore from singing LOL Amy remembered that we could get 4 microphones to use and so I asked for another two when we were halfway done. YAY! We now had 4 people singing at the same time!! THANKS AMY!! Amy, Janet, Jenny and I sang Raymond Lam songs LOL although we never got to finish one :( MUST come back with Sarah so we can sing together LOLOL After karaoke, we went home.
It was peak time so the trains were PACKED! Luckily, our train had extra space for standing and Jenny, Martie and I stood there while the rest were stuck in a heap in the middle LOL Jenny pointed out a guy which was holding onto a pole close to him and not allowing anyone else to hold onto it. We called him the "pole hogger" and we thought he was going to get off at one of the stops before cabra, but he didn't LOL He was sleeping on the pole xD We talked about uni, and how UTS trumps any uni for being the most funnest and a uni that intiates students to make friends, like for eg. having camps and stuff LOL Jenny was so jelly of my uni hehehehe we arrived at cabra and departed ways LOL
No random pic, i'm so tired and sleepy.
Peace yo~~
No comments:
Post a Comment