Who's there?

Monday, February 25, 2013

First day of uni!

FREAKEN SPIDER ON MY CAR.

Anyway, today was the FIRST day of uni! YAYAY! Woke up at 6:40 and thought I was late LOL Met up with Helen and Martie at the station at 7:30. Saw James V and Pei as well. I assume they were going to UNSW o-week or something.

So I arrived at UTS and decided to go find the room myself. The room was at Building 2, level 3, room number 02. I went to Building 2, level 4 and didn't know how to get down a level LMAO So I went to the desk person *tear* 
When I was walking to the room, I saw Liam! We said hi and stuff and he told me that no one's there. I was like 20 mins early LOL I waited outside and was texting my other friend Beverly. She was running late LOL Then Imogen came and we said hi and everyone went into the lecture theatre. The lecturer wasn't there yet. Saved a seat for Bev and sat next to Imogen. More people came. Some were familiar faces from orientation and camp.

Then the lecturers arrived. There were 2 of them LOL Chris and Ryan. Ryan is our main lecturer while Chris was like the head of the subject or something. Anyway, Chris introduced the topic and stuff and then he went. Then Ryan took over and we started the subject! Our first topic is Operating Systems. We have to learn how to use Linux/Unix T___T He went through the assessment tasks that we were going to have. They were mostly assignments or quizzes that are online. Nothing written, so that's cool. We have a presentation that we have to do and it is going to be PEER MARKED. I don't know about the other people, but thank goodness we did this for English! LOL 

We did this activity to show how psychology works in people's brains:

Say the number 6,  quickly over and over in your head or out loud for 10 seconds.
-
-
-
-
-
QUICK! THINK OF A VEGETABLE!!

Was it carrot?
Majority of us got carrot LOLOL It was so cool xD

We took down notes and stuff and like people actually brought their school laptop LMAO! I took out my book and yea :( Wish I had a small laptop that ISN'T the schools xD 
I waited for Bev and it was like half an hour into the class already and she STILL wasn't here! LOL When there was 15 minutes left, she finally arrived LOLOL 

The class ended and we all headed out. Everyone stayed at uni while I went home. Annnnnndddd that was the first day.

The class was for 1hr LOL I can't wait for tmro's lesson! Get to be in a class with Karen~~

Peace yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment