So finally, the first week of uni is OVER! It's funny because for some, it hasn't even started xD
To sum up all my feels of uni into one word: Good. So far so good. I've made friends and in each class I have, I'm never alone.
It's weird that in every new class I start, the lecturer likes to scare us all with all the assessments and due dates and how to pass the subject..*sigh* LOL
Travelling to and from uni has been alright as well. It's not as long as I thought it would be. The walk from station is short too! I love how there's shops around the uni, like Maccas xD
This week has been easy, breezy, covergirl. There are some boring subjects, like Introduction to Information Systems (which I think is similar to IPT) and Communications for IT Professionals (which is like English all over again T___T). The rest are pretty hands-on hard shit that I have to learn D: We haven't been sorted into tutorial groups yet because it's the first week. I hope I get into good tutorials with people I know LOL
So yea... I haven't seen many high school people at UTS. I only sometimes bump into Kathy. I saw Cathy yesterday LOL I haven't seen Linda yet! LOLOL
Going to hire a locker soon, buy my textbooks - which reminds me, most of my subjects don't require textbooks! :D
Good luck to those who start uni on Monday! Hope I get to see you on the train or something xDD MAKE HEAPS OF FRIENDS GUYS!! (*hinthint* Jenny xD)
Peace yo~
No comments:
Post a Comment